Today in gymnastics P5/6 were working on the floor (headstands, cart-wheels, backwards rolls and forward rolls). P5/6 also worked on the trampoline. Mr Wylie and I had a shot of the trampoline at the end of the session. Watch out for my perfect landing! Mr Wylies was even worse, however it has conveniently been deleted....by Mr Wylie.
Monday, 3 November 2008
Gymnastic - Session 2
Today in gymnastics P5/6 were working on the floor (headstands, cart-wheels, backwards rolls and forward rolls). P5/6 also worked on the trampoline. Mr Wylie and I had a shot of the trampoline at the end of the session. Watch out for my perfect landing! Mr Wylies was even worse, however it has conveniently been deleted....by Mr Wylie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sorry, there appears to be a problem with downloading the video clips. I will try again later tonight,
I have managed to put one amusing short clip on. I will try to add more tomorrow.
Well Mr Atkinson...what a landing! Looking forward to seeing more video clips of you all in action.
Miss Black
Phew,it was lucky I got the camera working in time for that flip.
Olivia p6
Wow you all look great at gymnastics :)
Yes, thanks for that Olivia!!!
well cool!!!!!!!
james P7
Post a Comment