Monday, 10 November 2008

Rings, bars and trampolines




Today P5/6 were working on the bars and rings. We we taught some more complex moves today and were tried them on the apparatus. It was very hard. I hope you enjoy the movie clips.

8 comments:

Primary 2/3 Class Blog said...

Once again the video clips are proving to be extremely stubborn to downloaded. I will keep trying.

Primary 2/3 Class Blog said...

I love the odd socks Erin

Anonymous said...

I had great fun at gymnastics.i
think i am very good at the rings.

Olivia cain p6

Primary 2/3 Class Blog said...

I have to agree you were great on the rings.

Anonymous said...

Great trampolining Aimee.

Olivia Cain p6

Anonymous said...

Good rolly polly Mathew.

Olivia Cain p6

Anonymous said...

I better watch out or I will kick my face.

Olivia Cain p6

Anonymous said...

You guys are getting good at this.
No footage of Mr Atkinson this week. I wonder why.

Mr Wyllie is watching