Today P5/6 were learning about the distances of the planets from the Sun. We decided to this practically and went outside. In order to do this we had to do some big sums and divide all the distances we discovered by 100 million to make them into metres. We then went outside the school and Christopher measure the appropriate distances using a trundle wheel. After this we went into the playground and we acted out the planets orbiting the Sun. We had to move around the sun and spin at the same time.
"Today we measured the distance between the planets and the Sun. I was Uranus and Marc was Neptune. When were were spinning around the Sun in the playground Neptune almost crashed into all the other planet. I was lucky to dodge it!"
by Finaly

3 comments:
Sounds like great fun!
i was grat fun
by jack
I'm glad you enjoyed it Jack. I did too. ;o)
Post a Comment