Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Chop Suey by Rebecca

Robyn and Fiona are deep in conversation in the prestige West End restuarant 'Chop Suey'

Robyn Fiona you need to help me.
Fiona Why Robin?
Robyn Ching Chang is looking for me. Please please help me. I need you Fiona. Please?
Fiona Ok.
Robyn Thank you.
Fiona You need a disguise.
Robyn What do you mean a disguise?
Fiona I mean new hair, new eyes, new everything!
Robyn Okay, Come on.
Fiona If you look different Ching Chang will never find you.
Robyn Are you sure?
Fiona Yes you look very very different.
Robyn What do i do now?
Fiona You need to leave the country.
Robyn But my friends!
Fiona No buts, you have to leave the country or he will find you.
Robyn Ok I will leave but where will I go?
Fiona You can go to Scotland. He will never find you there.
Robyn I will leave today. I will go and pack.
Fiona You leave in an hour.
Robyn Ok.
Fiona Bye Robyn.

5 comments:

Primary 2/3 Class Blog said...

Blogger didn't like leaving a space between the character the text. To separate these I have put the character in bold. I hope this is clear.

I think this is a great play by rebecca.

Anonymous said...

Great story Rebecca.I can't wait until you become a real writer.

Olivias Cain p6

Rosalind said...

Good work, Rebecca!

Anonymous said...

Excellent play Rebecca.Well done.

Mum

Anonymous said...

Great story Rebecca.

Nan and Granda