Primary 5/6 have decided that Finlay's project on J.R.R. Tolkien was the best. Finlay scored 59/60 for his project. Well done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A lively Class Blog from the Primary 5/6 class of Cedars School Of Excellence, Greenock
11 comments:
Well done to Finlay. That was very good of you FInlay. Well done.
April
Could you come and tell us about your project.
Kathryn (P1)
Well done.
Clair
Good job Finlay.
Franek
Well done to Finlay.
David (P1)
I think you are very popular with the P1s Finlay. well done with your project. It was great.
Well done Finlay. Your project was great.
Rebecca p6
Finlay, I am very proud of you. I read your project today and it was super.
Mrs Speirs
What a really friendly school to give such support!!
Thanks to all,
Sue Copstick
Well done Finlay.
I loved your project and I love THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
BY KATHRYN MCARTHUR
Well done Finlay.
That was a very cheesy smile.
That was superb.
Olivia cain p6
Post a Comment