Primary 5/6 received their skating certificates today. Stuart, Declan, Christopher, Matthew, Kathryn and Markya all passed level 3. Marc passed level 5. Aimee, Finlay, Jack, Olivia and Erin all passed level 8. Rebecca passed level 12. Well done p5/6.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Well done everyone.
Evan P4
I wish I was as good as you.
Kai P3
I wish I could get passed level 12.
Steven P3
I wish I was as good as some of you.
Arron P4
I am happy for all of you.
Courtney P4
You must be great at ice skating.
Sophie P3
You are all great. I wish I was as good as you.
Toby P4
Well done for passing level 12 Rebecca.
Emily P3
You are amazing for P5/6.
Alex P4
Well done Rebecca for getting passed level 12.
Benjamin P3
I wish I was you.
Robert P4
Excellent!! Well done to each of you on achieving your skating level. You must have all worked very hard.
Level 12??? - I didn't even know that there was a level 12 - well done to you Rebecca!!!
Angela
Post a Comment