Today Primary 5/6 started their £1 project. There were cake and toy stalls during the day and some of the boys will be cleaning the van at lunch time.
Aimee and Kathryn sold pancakes, welsh cakes, scones, marshmallow crunch and mars-bar cake for 20p each. They made a total of £19.81.
Olivia, Rebecca and Erin sold macaroon, tablet, sweets and cup cakes. They made £29.52.
Maryka sold toys and jewellery to the wee ones and make up to the secondary. She made £5.56
Stuart sold some toys and made £3.
Altogether we made £58.12. Well done to all the children in the class. I look forward to see how much money we can make by the end of the week.

7 comments:
The Welsh cakes were superb and the tablet was fantastic. I can't wait to try some more tomorrow (will hit the gym after work!).
P1 loved coming to see round the stalls. We are all looking forward to tomorrow to see what other treats you may have. :-)
I had great fun doing the stalls
Erin Cain P6
I think that Finlay's cookies were fantastic. I want more.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
by KATHRYN McArthur
I had lot's of fun with this project.
I would like to do it again.
I think it is great that every bite of cookie and tablet and all the other scrummy things that are being sold that the money is going to charity.
By Olivia Cain p6
They look tasty only if I bought some of them
yesterday
STUART T p5
Well done everyone. Looks like you have all put a lot of work into it. You all seem to be enjoying yourselves too.
Post a Comment