Thursday, 26 March 2009

Football

The P3-6 boys have been playing playing football every Wednesday in the after school club. Here is a short clip of a lovely goal by Marc. There will be no football on Wednesday 1st of April (no Joke!) as the Sports Centre is unavailable.

10 comments:

Primary 2/3 Class Blog said...

Unfortunately Marc scored against my team! ;0(

Anonymous said...

It was a good game and Marc was a very good player.

by Declan

Anonymous said...

When I was in goals I kicked the ball out and scored a goal. What a finish.

by Stuart

Anonymous said...

I ran into the net. Oops!

by Ben p3

Anonymous said...

It was great game and our team one. I scored most of the goals

Kai p3

Anonymous said...

it was lovley when i curled it whith my foot agains jack

Anonymous said...

i am so good at football

Primary 2/3 Class Blog said...

Humm... who do you think said that?

Anonymous said...

think it's obvious that you said it Mr Atkinson

Primary 2/3 Class Blog said...

:0)